How It Works
HOW CROWDFUNDING WORKS....
1. U.S. resident project owners create & post their funding project on CrowdfundingKids.com
2. Funders browse or search for projects that meet their specifications.
3. Funders pledge x amount of dollars to project.
4. When the project reaches its goal, the project is then "funded" by collecting the pledges from funders.
5. Funds are released to the project owner.
6. Project owners issue rewards (if any) to funders.
There is currently NO project fee for projects listed on CrowdfundingKids.com WePay charges standard credit card processing fees
Questions/Concerns? Contact Us